Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Not a Lot To Say

I almost did not write today.  I have been out and about and paying bills and picking up meds.  And hurting.

Seems that the fat pad for my sacroiliac is inflamed.  So another pill for pain (good!) and another one to help with the excess saliva.  I cannot say how much it means that I have insurance now.  If I did not, meds per month alone would be about the same as my disability payments are.   As it is I can afford to have my pills and a warm dry place to sleep every night.

I go this next Monday to the ALS Clinic for the first time.  I hope to know a lot more about what is going to go on and probably be coming home with a lot more or different meds to help to get through each day.

If you are following this blog on a daily basis, I will let you know now that I will be away from computers internet etc. for a few days starting on Saturday.  Nothing to worry about.  Will be with family and docs and docs and docs.  I will be back online by Thursday of next week if not sooner.

I know this is some what disjointed and short.  Chalk it up to the meds and physical state right now.

In the meantime stay warm and safe if you are in the path of the winter weather.

Until next time..............

3 comments:

  1. Take care Sir, I pray that the Good Lord grants your doctors exceptional wisdom and you and yours comfort and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say it any better than p-h-w.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't say it any better than p-h-w.

    ReplyDelete