Monday, March 16, 2015

More Ramblings

I had said in a previous post that I was getting another list of just random thoughts going.  Well here it is.  Just remember that some are tongue in cheek and not entirely serious in nature.  Hope you enjoy.

I don't mind you commenting on a specific post on here.  In fact I enjoy the feed back, so post away!

How come people think that because I cannot speak clearly that they have to talk louder or write things down for me to understand?  Was at the post office to pick up a package today and the clerk asked if I could understand her after I used my Arkansas Hillbilly iPad to write a note to her.

Arkansas Hillbilly iPad:  Dry erase board with pen.  Laugh all you want it works.


Why does the post office have only two Handicap parking places with one that you have to do a three point turn just to get into?

I am convinced there is a STUPID gene and we need scientist to locate it and cut it out of the DNA chain.

I have never had a doctor tell me to gain weight and not loose any more until I went to the ALS Clinic last week.  I am down to ten pounds more than when I married my Angel.

I am amazed at the people who never cared for me before, who find out that I have ALS, become all loving and sympathetic.  I might expand on that one later on.  Don't know if I want to go there or not.

The more that I have a positive attitude about my situation, the more people are are amazed by that.

It is OKAY to use the words die, dying, terminal, or any others to refer to the ultimate outcome of this disease. It is a fact.  It will not upset me.  I am at peace with dying.

I have good days and bad days.  I cherish both kinds.  Each one means another day with the ones I love and the friends that I have made on here.


Not for sure that I have covered everything that I wanted to or not, but for now this is enough.  Remember you can comment, as to whether you like something or not.

Until next time.............

2 comments:

  1. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?????? LOL love you baby. You're doing a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, there is a stupid gene!!!! We are all dying... Just some sooner than others...

    ReplyDelete