Thursday, March 5, 2015

Good News

My wife has been trying for about 2 years now to get her disability because of back issues.  Well yesterday she got her disability check and will start receiving her monthly checks in April.  This is such a relief for both of us.

We went shopping for things that we have been putting off because we just could not afford them on just my check each month.  Funny thing was I kept looking at the basket as it got fuller and fuller and I kept thinking that we were spending too much.  I guess that is the mentality I have had to keep for so long it has become more or less second nature to me.  Now I can relax a little more and enjoy spending a little on ourselves.

I have a lot of thoughts backing up again and not all will do for a blog by themselves so look for another Rambling Thoughts blog in the near future.  An update on how things went with the docs at UAMS will be posted next week sometime.  I can only hope we get answers for some of the questions we have.

Until next time...............


No comments:

Post a Comment