Sunday, June 28, 2015

Written Because I Have Nothing Else to Write About

I have been hurting the last few days, and I have come to the conclusion that I don't need to be writing anything, to any one, about anything that needs concentration.  Especially when I take my pain med (right now a mild one compared to what I will sooner or later be on).  Here is an example:

Me:  (Mid afternoon after being up at 4:30 to hunt)  We should have gone sooner.

Billy:  Why?

Me:  To hunt.

Billy:  We got there before sun up.

Me:  The sun was up?

Billy:  (Looks confused)

Me:  WE got the sun u

Billy:  No.  You woke me up remember?

Me:  Oh okay.

And then there is the conversations that go on in my head, but we won't go there.  Nope that is even scary to me and its my brain that hears those voices.

Then again they do come up with some really good things to think about like why is the McBurgler never arrested?  Are they just a bunch of clowns at McDonald's or what?

Do you have to be redheaded to work at Wendy's?

Was Jessica Rabbit really just drawn that way or what?  If Jessica Rabbit's singing career goes south could she get a job at Hooters at her age?

Until next time.............

No comments:

Post a Comment