Sunday, May 3, 2015

Of Full and Broken Hearts

Wow, four days since I posted last.  Well life does get in the way sometimes and this past weekend is a prime example.  I just didn't fit in the time to write.  That's my fault.

The last two days of last week were hectic for us and then the eldest and her sons with the youngest girl came to visit for the weekend and time past so fast that it now seems some what like a dream.  I love the grands and the energy that they bring with them but I also like the quiet and calm that remain in their wake as well.  I guess that both are precious and both are preferred.  I know the hugs I got from the thirteen year old boy is most precious to me.  Most thirteen year old's, me included, would not be caught dead hugging some one much less their Papa.

We went fishing while they were here.  Got only two large brim.  I will have to go back to that place latter on and fish some more as it holds promise.  Actually were going for trout.  I will have to try upstream from the hatchery and see how well I can do next time.

Golddean got her new powered love seat delivered and set up on Saturday.  It is comfortable and quiet.  Nice sitting in it compared the recliners wee did have that the backs kept creeping back.  These stay put where you adjust them to.  They are comfy too.  We tried sleeping in them last night and they are fine for that as well.  Nice and comfy.  Yeah, I am impressed how comfy it really is.  Can you tell?

There are times that hearts are full and breaking all at the same time.  Yesterday and today has been like that for us and the family.  I will not go into details because it involves too many people and is too private to talk about.  Please, though, send prayers, good thoughts, and healing power to all of us.  We need it more than any words can express.

Thank you all once again for taking your time to read contemplate and comment.  I can only hope your life is fuller because of this blog.

Until next time...................

No comments:

Post a Comment