Monday, May 18, 2015

Another Chance

I had a bad day yesterday.

It was not one that was so terrible that I could not not do anything physically.  It was one that I was a little down mentally.  For the first time since all of this began, I was frustrated and upset about inabilities that I already have.  This is not to say that I sat and cried or punched marshmallows until my knuckles were sore.  I was just down.

That may not seem a big deal, but in dealing with ALS I have to stay as positive as I can in attitude.  Not only for me but for others as well.  You may think it strange but I can feed off of others positive attitudes and feelings.  In other words, if I can make you feel good, it makes me feel good, which in turn helps me.

Today is another day.  Another chance to be happy and positive.  Another opportunity to make others happy about themselves.  Another day to live fully.  Another chance to tell my Angel and my family that I love them.  Another chance.

And that is all that I can ask for.

So what can I do today?  For one, I can live.  For another I can make you smile.  Now were is that bungee cord and rock..............

Until next time..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment