Monday, February 16, 2015

Ramblings

I am not for sure about what the 'rules' are in blogging so I guess I will make up my own rules and post when I feel like it.  In keeping with that here are some rambling thoughts:

Funerals are the only gathering where the guest of honor would rather be any where else but there.

From the day that we are born there is only one guarantee in life and that is we will die.  What we do in between is what matters.

The depth of sorrow is only matched by the depth of love one feels.  For without love there can be no sorrow.  Without sorrow there can be no grief.  Without grief there can be no healing.

People tell me I am a hero.  To me I am not.  I am just a man trying to do the best that I can.

Waffle House is pretty scary when the lights go out.

Why is there a lock on the door of a business that is open 24/7 anyway?

Beware of your influence and reputation.  Both extend farther than what you think.

Baby girls and boys, no matter how cute, grow up to be teenagers.

Philosophy is not my strong suit.  By now you should have realized this. ;)

I worked four years in college for my BS but all I got was a BA.

"I laugh because if I did not, I would cry."  Abe Lincoln cir 1861 to 1865

I guess that is it for right now.  If you are enjoying this I would love to hear from you.  If not so be it.

Until next time....................


3 comments:

  1. Nice Rambling! Keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep rambling Sir. But not about this! "Baby girls and boys, no matter how cute, grow up to be teenagers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The time you have now with your son will pass with the swiftness of a jet. Before you know it the car keys will be requested and the first date will be over with. Cherish each moment as you receive it.

      Delete