Sunday, March 6, 2016

A Challenge

There is one thing that I wish you, the reader would do.  Take a day and go out in public and try to make it through the day without speaking.  Use any other means to communicate that you have, gestures, sign language, Arkansas Hillbilly iPads (if you don't know what that is let me know and I will tell you where to get one), write notes.  Go where people don't necessarily know who you are and try and strike up a conversation.  The only caveat is that you cannot tell any one that this is an experiment.  And you can't "cheat" by talking when no one else is around.

If you do this, let me know what your experience is/was like for the day.  Tell me of any insights you get from doing this as well.

Should be interesting.



Until next time..........

No comments:

Post a Comment